The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Drama at Birmingham

If anyone is or knows anyone applying for drama and theatre arts, it would be great to talk to you as they sent out an email today saying they’re going to cancel the course and if we go, it’s going to be completely different and I kind of wanna talk to other people to find out what their plans are because there’s no way I’m going now.
Original post by Joe2hullis
If anyone is or knows anyone applying for drama and theatre arts, it would be great to talk to you as they sent out an email today saying they’re going to cancel the course and if we go, it’s going to be completely different and I kind of wanna talk to other people to find out what their plans are because there’s no way I’m going now.

Where else have you applied?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
Where else have you applied?

A few other places, but I’ve already got my A-level results (I did them two years ago) so I’ve already firmed Birmingham which puts me in a bit of a bit difficult position. There wasn’t really many other courses because I’m after a really specific type of training but I’m phoning UCAS and Birmingham today to discuss my options

Quick Reply