The Student Room Group

What jobs deals with interest which is haram

Like heard banking but what kind like investment banking and accounting and audit and advisory etc and do consultants too I was interested in this sector but not anymore as half of this sector deal with interest and loans and are these jobs halal and how and I might go away form this sector and go to like IT like software engineering it project management business analyst or might get in pharmacy only job in healthcare that like
Reply 1
Original post by Brianstudy01
Like heard banking but what kind like investment banking and accounting and audit and advisory etc and do consultants too I was interested in this sector but not anymore as half of this sector deal with interest and loans and are these jobs halal and how and I might go away form this sector and go to like IT like software engineering it project management business analyst or might get in pharmacy only job in healthcare that like

All jobs deal with interest because all jobs function with loans and finance. We are all part of the economy. Some people will call it a fee but it's interest by another name.

Quick Reply