The Student Room Group

Work for a 17 year old.

Hi, I am a 17 year old who is nearly 18 this year and I would really like to work. I have a question are there any remote jobs (from home) that I could do. This is because I have a physical problem, which limits me from actually going in a placement. Thank you.
hi, I am a software engineer from Ukraine.
we can discuss about remote job. thanks
Reply 2
It's going to be a lot harder for you to get remote work with no or limited work experience.

Have a look at the Health Adjustment passport on the UK Gov website to see if this would help you.

There are organisations that help with employability and can help you address barriers and get training, qualifications, work experience, CV and interview skills, like People Plus.

There are employability organisations that support those with disabilities and health conditions you can identify and engage with, like Enable.

You could also book an appointment with a careers advisor.

Are you in Education or claiming Universal Credit?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I am a 17 year old who is nearly 18 this year and I would really like to work. I have a question are there any remote jobs (from home) that I could do. This is because I have a physical problem, which limits me from actually going in a placement. Thank you.

You could apply to be an Online Tutor, though this usually requires high grades and/or experience working in a similar field.

Quick Reply