The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford

ARU Peterborough days off semestres holidays

Hi. Does anyone know when they start and finish semestres, have holidays, what is the earliest I might need to be at the uni and the latest I might leave?
Original post by anonymous
Hi. Does anyone know when they start and finish semestres, have holidays, what is the earliest I might need to be at the uni and the latest I might leave?

Hello,

My name is Kazim and I am a 2nd year Computing student at ARU Peterborough.

The answer can vary based on the course you do and even the modules. Sometimes, you might finish all your exams in a certain module slightly earlier or other modules may have deadlines set as the last week of the semester. You can find the earliest/latest lectures run (date-wise) through the Academic Calendar for each year.

Classes mostly run from 9 am to 6 pm but depending on the course, can finish at 9 pm.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

-Kazim
(edited 2 months ago)
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Reply 2
Original post by ARUStudents
Hello,
My name is Kazim and I am a 2nd year Computing student at ARU Peterborough.
The answer can vary based on the course you do and even the modules. Sometimes, you might finish all your exams in a certain module slightly earlier or other modules may have deadlines set as the last week of the semester. You can find the earliest/latest lectures run (date-wise) through the Academic Calendar for each year.
Classes mostly run from 9 am to 6 pm but depending on the course, can finish at 9 pm.
If you have any other questions, please let me know!
-Kazim

Thank you :-)

Quick Reply