The Student Room Group

Nat 5 biology paper answers I got

Here’s some answers I got (incase your interested and searching for possible answers like me😂) for the comparing the “abnormal” plant cell to a usual plant cell I put “it has a tail” but I’m assuming you can say it doesent have a vacuole. For the 4 marker food chain question I said along the lines of most of the energy was lost due to heat, movement and undigested materials at each level and the rest of the energy was passed on for growth. I also said about how the first organism was a producer and made its own
Reply 1
Original post by evev20
Here’s some answers I got (incase your interested and searching for possible answers like me😂) for the comparing the “abnormal” plant cell to a usual plant cell I put “it has a tail” but I’m assuming you can say it doesent have a vacuole. For the 4 marker food chain question I said along the lines of most of the energy was lost due to heat, movement and undigested materials at each level and the rest of the energy was passed on for growth. I also said about how the first organism was a producer and made its own
For the plant cell I wrote it doesn’t have a cell wall and I talked ab similar stuff for the 4 marker but more detail

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending