The Student Room Group

a-level options

im currently questioning my choices for next years alevels, i have chosen business, economics and maths

i heard business and economics were good to do together but i also want to do politics, im not sure on how good that subject is and how much it narrows my uni choices down

what would be the best options?
Original post by williamallen
im currently questioning my choices for next years alevels, i have chosen business, economics and maths

i heard business and economics were good to do together but i also want to do politics, im not sure on how good that subject is and how much it narrows my uni choices down

Don't pick subjects which you've "heard ... were good to do together". Pick subjects which you enjoy, which you're good at, and which will be useful to whatever you want to do afterwards.

So... what are you hoping to study at university?

If you're keen to do Politics at A level, then I'd drop Business. Mathematics, Economics and Politics would work for a lot of courses.
Original post by williamallen

depending on what u want to go and do at uni, but most courses don’t rlly care what a level u have, only the grades

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending