The Student Room Group

messed up paper 1 economics

i do edexcel economics A and after the paper yesterday i ran out of time and i didnt have time to do a proper 15 and 12 marker on wrote one or two weakly developed points with evaluations even though i knew how to answer it. and the 25 marker was not too long. i guess worst case scenario i get 40/100 on that paper. is it still possible for me to get a B as my offer depends on it or am i cooked? like how well would i have to do on the other papers to get a B, im just feeling extremely demotivated rn
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Kuchhnahi
i do edexcel economics A and after the paper yesterday i ran out of time and i didnt have time to do a proper 15 and 12 marker on wrote one or two weakly developed points with evaluations even though i knew how to answer it. and the 25 marker was not too long. i guess worst case scenario i get 40/100 on that paper. is it still possible for me to get a B as my offer depends on it or am i cooked? like how well would i have to do on the other papers to get a B, im just feeling extremely demotivated rn

Yes still possible. So papers out of 300. Paper 2 and 3 is 200 marks and i think you need around 180 for A*, 170 ish for an A and 150 for B grade. 130ish for a C grade. You can check last years grade boundaries and they might go up (back to 2019). But other way, you can still get a B grade.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending