The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

University of Warwick Accounting and Finance

Hey, I was accepted to the University of Warwick ( conditional offer, accounting and Finance ) and thankfully I have passed the criteria as well. I have sent them my result and have firmed the uni. How long does it take for them to confirm my seat in the program considering the fact that I sent my transcripts today?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I was accepted to the University of Warwick ( conditional offer, accounting and Finance ) and thankfully I have passed the criteria as well. I have sent them my result and have firmed the uni. How long does it take for them to confirm my seat in the program considering the fact that I sent my transcripts today?

Hi, Congratulations!! I am in Year 12 and Warwick is my first choice for Accounting & Finance. If you don't mind sharing, what grades would be sufficient to get an offer and do they need TMUA also? Any other tip will be very helpful.
Thanks
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by raghav19
Hi, Congratulations!! I am in Year 12 and Warwick is my first choice for Accounting & Finance. If you don't mind sharing, what grades would be sufficient to get an offer and do they need TMUA also? Any other tip will be very helpful.
Thanks

Thanks. Actually I am an International student ( Indian) and they demanded 90% (aggregate) or above in five subs and 88% or above in Maths. And I do not think TMUA is required for Accounting and Finance however would recommend checking it once. As far as I know it mostly required for MORSE and not A&F.
Reply 3
Original post by raghav19
Thanks

Well I did 2 Internships however I believe it is quite easy to get into Warwick (Accounting and Finance) as compared to LSE. A good PS is imp for sure. Consider taking part in Finance or Business related school clubs.

Quick Reply