The Student Room Group

RE GCSE paper 2 2024

I did the wrong theme for my re exam. We were meant to do theme A and C but I did A and B will AQA still mark it?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by conflicting-rip
I did the wrong theme for my re exam. We were meant to do theme A and C but I did A and C will AQA still mark it?

you said the same themes, but if you did the wrong things it'll still get marked but it may not be as high of a grade you were expecting
Original post by gemmahhhhh
you said the same themes, but if you did the wrong things it'll still get marked but it may not be as high of a grade you were expecting
Yeah I meant A and B i changed it now. Thank you that’s fine I just wanted to know if it would still get marked.
Reply 3
AQA will still make the theme you have done but you should have done four themes in total (e.g A B D and E)
Original post by l0uis123
AQA will still make the theme you have done but you should have done four themes in total (e.g A B D and E)
My teachers said that we should only do A and C (because we also did Judaism as well as themes too)
Reply 5
Original post by conflicting-rip
My teachers said that we should only do A and C (because we also did Judaism as well as themes too)

oh makes sense
Reply 6
Original post by l0uis123
oh makes sense

probably short course

Quick Reply