The Student Room Group

Im predicted a 32 in IB idk what to do

I failed my year 12 mocks because I didn’t study for IB but I got predicted 32 by my teachers. I have no clue what I want to do in the future and if any good unis will accept me with this. I’m more leaning to apprenticeships and not sure if anyone can recommend which unis or apprenticeships would be good, I think I want to do something in marketing?
Original post by ron..
I failed my year 12 mocks because I didn’t study for IB but I got predicted 32 by my teachers. I have no clue what I want to do in the future and if any good unis will accept me with this. I’m more leaning to apprenticeships and not sure if anyone can recommend which unis or apprenticeships would be good, I think I want to do something in marketing?
Firstly where are you from?

Secondly. There are always routes in so I wouldn’t worry if I were you. Check out any large firms but also local ones.
Reply 2
Original post by EpikWhalefan006
Firstly where are you from?
Secondly. There are always routes in so I wouldn’t worry if I were you. Check out any large firms but also local ones.

Hi I’m living in England and would like to stay here I also live a train ride from london if that’s any help

Quick Reply