The Student Room Group

Higher history essay question prediction sqa 2024

does anyone have any predictions for the essay question for USA and BRITIAN? if so please do tell. i have my exam in 3 days and ive learnt 2/8 essays.

ALSO if anyone has any predictions for history about anything else PLEASE DO TELL
This year they are only giving us 3 questions for each part so I would say try to get at least 7/8 done or all of them since there will be limited choices, they could pick any so just revise all.
You don't need to memorise, just have 2K points for each factor, 2A and one A+, this is what I do and I usually get 18/22 which is good also remember in your A and A+ to relate back to the question. I wouldn't bother with evaluation,its just a waste of time, do it only if you're confident in your timing.
Original post by Jdfsd,f
does anyone have any predictions for the essay question for USA and BRITIAN? if so please do tell. i have my exam in 3 days and ive learnt 2/8 essays.
ALSO if anyone has any predictions for history about anything else PLEASE DO TELL

I think it will be liberal reforms and changing attitudes towards immigration- good luck for in 5 hours time!
Reply 3
Original post by Randombean
I think it will be liberal reforms and changing attitudes towards immigration- good luck for in 5 hours time!

I think it's liberal as well! But I'm not sure wether it's effectiveness or reasons. Do you know which one it would most likely be?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending