The Student Room Group

Predicted Grades for LAW

I want to study LAW at university and looking at some requiring LNAT.

I have been predicted A*A*A in English, Geography and Biology respectively and non-contextual

Is there any benefit in trying to obtain A* prediction in Biology? I’ve heard that too high a predicted grades can cause high 3A* conditional offer rather than usual A*AA , as I am at a private school or would offers be lower than usual?

I am concerned that I may not get offers if I were to mess up my LNAT.

Has anyone had experience with this?
TIA
Choose a mix of LNAT and none LNAT as you don't know how you will score in LNAT. Some Universities were wanting scores over 30 this year for UK none contextual meaning very strong academic candidates with say 29 LNAT scores got no offers.
Your offer should be same whether you apply A*A*A or all A*.
Do think of an option with slightly lower grades as an insurance eg Queens Belfast or Glasgow common law are RG and well regarded league table wise for law but only AAA.
Reply 2
Original post by Dixiechick1975
Choose a mix of LNAT and none LNAT as you don't know how you will score in LNAT. Some Universities were wanting scores over 30 this year for UK none contextual meaning very strong academic candidates with say 29 LNAT scores got no offers.
Your offer should be same whether you apply A*A*A or all A*.
Do think of an option with slightly lower grades as an insurance eg Queens Belfast or Glasgow common law are RG and well regarded league table wise for law but only AAA.

Thank you
Can university give offers higher than what is advertised on their website eg. Bristol A*AA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending