The Student Room Group

Bf staying 3 months avoiding it

I’ve told my boyf that when my mum goes away for 3 months I’ll stay with him he said you’re welcome to. I said I’ll also try to cook because I don’t know how to.
So today he said did ur mum leave you food I said no he said what u going to eat you can’t order takeaway everyday. He said you have an airfryer at your house you should buy groceries and cook in the airfryer.

This completely caught me off guard because he knows I said multiple times I’ll come stay with him the entire time. I feel likes trying to tell me without telling me not to not come over.
I’ve been with him for 3 years and I feel like I’m always the one saying to come to his on the weekend

If I say anything he will say I can come to his whenever I want to but now this has made me feel like I don’t want to come over.
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve told my boyf that when my mum goes away for 3 months I’ll stay with him he said you’re welcome to. I said I’ll also try to cook because I don’t know how to.
So today he said did ur mum leave you food I said no he said what u going to eat you can’t order takeaway everyday. He said you have an airfryer at your house you should buy groceries and cook in the airfryer.
This completely caught me off guard because he knows I said multiple times I’ll come stay with him the entire time. I feel likes trying to tell me without telling me not to not come over.
I’ve been with him for 3 years and I feel like I’m always the one saying to come to his on the weekend
If I say anything he will say I can come to his whenever I want to but now this has made me feel like I don’t want to come over.

If I was u I would not go to his house for a while but still act completely normal with him and then see what he does because gurl if your putting in more to the relationship than him then that’s a problem so try and do that
Reply 2
You've been together 3 years and you can't ask him about this 3 month stay? Discuss it with him because, if you can't, how would you cope in the future with the big stuff of living together, finances etc?

Quick Reply