The Student Room Group

Withdrawal from the course - Student finance and NHS Learning Support Fund

Hello all,
I am sorry if this has been asked already. So I’m withdrawing from my course (adult nursing, first year). I have however accepted offer to start different course at different university in September 2024. Having spoken to student finance officer, I’ve been told that I’ll be eligible for full funding for new course…

However, what do I need to do regarding NHS learning support fund and withdrawing form the course in the middle of the term?

All student finance payments, including Tuition Fees, have already been made to university by SFE if that makes any difference.

I’m sorry for chaotic post, my anxiety is through the roof
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by KlaudiaD0509
Hello all,
I am sorry if this has been asked already. So I’m withdrawing from my course (adult nursing, first year). I have however accepted offer to start different course at different university in September 2024. Having spoken to student finance officer, I’ve been told that I’ll be eligible for full funding for new course…

However, what do I need to do regarding NHS learning support fund and withdrawing form the course in the middle of the term?

All student finance payments, including Tuition Fees, have already been made to university by SFE if that makes any difference.

I’m sorry for chaotic post, my anxiety is through the roof

You need to inform both SFE and the NHS LSF of the date you officially withdrew. As you've left part way through a term, you will be required to repay the portion of this term's maintenance loan instalment that covered the weeks you won't be in attendance. You won't yet have received your NHS LSF instalment for this term. Once you inform them, they will calculate if anything is owed to you for this term.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending