The Student Room Group

Student finance

I have accidentally entered the wrong spelling for my dad’s name but I have already submitted my application so he is unable to login. How can I change it please help deadline tomorrow
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Raj2r
I have accidentally entered the wrong spelling for my dad’s name but I have already submitted my application so he is unable to login. How can I change it please help deadline tomorrow

Hi there,

Your Father would be able to complete the PFF2 form to support your application. You can locate the form by clicking this link https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/support-your-child-or-partners-student-finance-application-2024-to-2025 Once it's completed you can upload it digitally online and it takes 22 working days for processing.

Thanks, Ross
Reply 2
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi there,
Your Father would be able to complete the PFF2 form to support your application. You can locate the form by clicking this link https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/support-your-child-or-partners-student-finance-application-2024-to-2025 Once it's completed you can upload it digitally online and it takes 22 working days for processing.
Thanks, Ross

So this wouldn’t be a problem even though I have entered the wrong spelling letter for my dad’s name. It’s just that the deadlines today so I don’t want to do it wrong
Hi Raj2r,

Yes, you would need to complete the pff2 form if your dad is unable to support your application online

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 4
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi Raj2r,
Yes, you would need to complete the pff2 form if your dad is unable to support your application online
Thanks,
Calum
Hi sorry to bother again
My dad has forgot to put his national insurance number in will it be a problem as I’ve submitted the form already and only realised later on.
Sorry
Original post by Raj2r
So this wouldn’t be a problem even though I have entered the wrong spelling letter for my dad’s name. It’s just that the deadlines today so I don’t want to do it wrong

This is just a recommended deadline, don't worry: the actual deadline us 9 months after the start of the course, so you have plenty of time.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply