The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

durham allocation 2024 offers

Hi I've read that usually students know which college they have been assigned by May? Has anyone got their preliminary allocation yet (except for deferred students)
Nope! There’s been some chat threads and confusion about it but every time people call up the admissions give different timelines it’s very annoying haha
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
I recieved my preliminary allocation today, and I know that 5 others did also - all for different colleges
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I recieved my preliminary allocation today, and I know that 5 others did also - all for different colleges

Yes! I also got it, I got allocated in Collingwood
How many people got allocated one of their top 3 colleges ? I got allocated to my 9th choice ?!?
How many people got allocated one of their top 3 colleges ? I got allocated to my 9th choice ?!?

which was that? I got my first choice
which was that? I got my first choice

I got allocated to st aidans. Which was my 9th choice. But I’m not very keen on going there. Hence why it was so low down on my allocation.
Reply 7

That's weird, I got into my first choice. When did you last change your ranking of the colleges?
That's weird, I got into my first choice. When did you last change your ranking of the colleges?

I completed it on the 19th of April.

Quick Reply