The Student Room Group

Weird disconnect despite fear

I have my first actual A-level tomorrow and am really stressed. I'm predicted A's but recently have lost any motivation to revise and find it really hard, maybe it's the pressure. Has anyone else experienced this? Its annoying because you really want to do well yet have no motivation to do the work. Before I would do 5 hours a day, now it's none and I'm stressed but at the same time doing nothing. I don't get where all my drive went.
If anyone else experienced this how did you overcome it.
Reply 1
Original post by Mimhom
I have my first actual A-level tomorrow and am really stressed. I'm predicted A's but recently have lost any motivation to revise and find it really hard, maybe it's the pressure. Has anyone else experienced this? Its annoying because you really want to do well yet have no motivation to do the work. Before I would do 5 hours a day, now it's none and I'm stressed but at the same time doing nothing. I don't get where all my drive went.
If anyone else experienced this how did you overcome it.

I think it's normal, it's so stressful. Try to do a bit of revision but do less so maybe do flash cards or active recall just try and find a fun way to revise. Do your paper tomorrow give yourself a night to recover and then crack on. Its your future.

Quick Reply