The Student Room Group

Warwick or KCL? I can't decide!

I have unconditional offers from both, the issue is... I really like the course at Warwick but not a fan of Coventry (where it's located.) KCL I don't love the course, it would sort of be a just bear with it sort of thing but I do love London. I just don't really know what to pick. A bit about me: I don't drink, I am going on to take media related course and I'm not a big nightlife person. Anyway if anyone has ANYTHING that could help me pick that'd be great because I am STUCKKK. Like what the uni cultures are like? etc.
Warwick - the course is what you will study everyday, and is far more important than which town the Uni is next door to.
And KCL does not have a great reputation for how it treats its undergrads.
Original post by siennar
I have unconditional offers from both, the issue is... I really like the course at Warwick but not a fan of Coventry (where it's located.) KCL I don't love the course, it would sort of be a just bear with it sort of thing but I do love London. I just don't really know what to pick. A bit about me: I don't drink, I am going on to take media related course and I'm not a big nightlife person. Anyway if anyone has ANYTHING that could help me pick that'd be great because I am STUCKKK. Like what the uni cultures are like? etc.

Of course Warwick! If you prefer drinking/ nightlight warwick is a better call!
Reply 3
Original post by McGinger
Warwick - the course is what you will study everyday, and is far more important than which town the Uni is next door to.
And KCL does not have a great reputation for how it treats its undergrads.

I just worry that I’ll be there for 3 years, and hate the place im living?
Reply 4
Original post by StudyGirlGrammar
Of course Warwick! If you prefer drinking/ nightlight warwick is a better call!

I don’t drink 🫤 any idea what your verdict would be knowing that? would you still suggest Warwick?
Original post by siennar

I've firmed Warwick, and I'm happy with the choice as it's a prestigious uni and I like that it's a campus uni. Go for the course you prefer, the location isn't as important as the focus is more on the campus!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending