The Student Room Group

Eduqas A level Psychology Component 1

What do you lot think of the paper
Reply 1
What was the 25 marker hope it was bio approach for u all
Reply 2
Original post by lukeb123123

i think it went alright like im so glad mothers came up cant say the same abt dream analysis and raine though
Reply 3

I thought it was good. Love the psychodynamic debate. Extremely confused there was no assumptions or relationship questions on it but overall it was alright
what did people put for the dream analysis one? was it supposed to be strengths of it? or like apply to the assumptions? overall paper went very well tho

loved the debate, thought it would be neuroscience because it was the same debate every year for AS and Alevel, & the dream analysis evaluation was terrible for me
Original post by jeelyfish101
what did people put for the dream analysis one? was it supposed to be strengths of it? or like apply to the assumptions? overall paper went very well tho

I think it was meant to be assumptions but I evaluated it, hbu
Reply 7
Original post by Lollipopxx
loved the debate, thought it would be neuroscience because it was the same debate every year for AS and Alevel, & the dream analysis evaluation was terrible for me

Evaluation? Helpp I thought it was application of assumptions to therapy☠️
Original post by NotNova
Evaluation? Helpp I thought it was application of assumptions to therapy☠️

yeah it was I think 😭😭 im so silly
Original post by Indirama
I thought it was good. Love the psychodynamic debate. Extremely confused there was no assumptions or relationship questions on it but overall it was alright

i believe the psychodynamic therapy question was linking assumptions to a therapy so i assume that counts for the assumptions portion??
Reply 10
Original post by jeelyfish101

i applied the assumptions to it but everyone else ik evaluated it so idk, but im pretty sure its similar to the mindfulness question on the 2023 paper
Original post by lollipopxx
I think it was meant to be assumptions but I evaluated it, hbu

i evaluated aswell 🤷
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending