This discussion is closed.
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Me and a friend have set each other a challenge. We have to send a valentine's card complete with self-written romantic verse to a lady of the other's choice. We also have to choose a word or phrase for the other one to get into their verse. I am completely void of any good ideas and have so far only came up with Bolshevik and Chlorophyll.

If you could come up with some better ideas that would be most helpful. Best word or phrase gets a free air guitar and some rep (not that anyone cares - personally I would be much more excited about the prospect of a free air guitar)

enigmatic
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Try and get 'blowjob' into a valentines card. How classy
Tyler Durden
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
"Emoluments"

The technical term for income from employment is emoluments. The correct way to describe salary or wages is "the emoluments of the office". The term covers company benefits, such as car or medical insurance also.
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
"i would like to make love to you like a earthworm that has come across freshly-excreted dung"
rachplatt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
completely unoriginal idea...but you could try antidisestablishmentarianism
roff
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
"Your hair glistens in the rain like nose hair after a sneeze"
Makavelli_07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'd struggle to get the words 'you wh0re' in there in a classy way. I think that would stump him.
roff
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
"Like a *****, you are dependable and always come on time"
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (4)
4.35%
Confident (9)
9.78%
Indifferent (9)
9.78%
Unsure (21)
22.83%
Worried (49)
53.26%

Watched Threads