Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Me and a friend have set each other a challenge. We have to send a valentine's card complete with self-written romantic verse to a lady of the other's choice. We also have to choose a word or phrase for the other one to get into their verse. I am completely void of any good ideas and have so far only came up with Bolshevik and Chlorophyll.

If you could come up with some better ideas that would be most helpful. Best word or phrase gets a free air guitar and some rep (not that anyone cares - personally I would be much more excited about the prospect of a free air guitar)

ReputationRep:
    Try and get 'blowjob' into a valentines card. How classy

ReputationRep:
    "Emoluments"

The technical term for income from employment is emoluments. The correct way to describe salary or wages is "the emoluments of the office". The term covers company benefits, such as car or medical insurance also.

ReputationRep:
    "i would like to make love to you like a earthworm that has come across freshly-excreted dung"

ReputationRep:
    completely unoriginal idea...but you could try antidisestablishmentarianism

ReputationRep:
    "Your hair glistens in the rain like nose hair after a sneeze"

ReputationRep:
    I'd struggle to get the words 'you wh0re' in there in a classy way. I think that would stump him.

ReputationRep:
    "Like a *****, you are dependable and always come on time"

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.