The Student Room Group

Tenancy takeover

Hey hey
I'm looking for a fellow student to take over my tenancy at Student Roost-Merchant Studios.
Just a 5-minute walk to the University of Strathclyde.
Close to Glasgow Caledonian University and City of Glasgow College.
Near High Street and Queen Street train stations, as well as Buchanan bus station.
Room Type: bronze Studio - Fully furnished with a kitchen, private bathroom, closet, study desk, and bookshelf.
Price: £235/week, which covers all utilities and high-speed Wi-Fi.
Available From: 20 June 2024. Dual occupancy is available at no extra cost, great for couples or friends.
Facilities:
24/7 gym, communal lounges, and an outdoor courtyard.
Game rooms, bike storage, and a laundry room.
Enhanced security with round-the-clock CCTV and a dedicated staff.
Lease: Transfer process managed smoothly by Merchant Studios staff, with potential to renew for the academic year 2024/2025.
*** Visit the Student Roost - Merchant Studios website for more details or to secure your spot.
**** Feel free to contact me directly to arrange a viewing or for more information.
Original post by Maimoonah_xx
Hey hey
I'm looking for a fellow student to take over my tenancy at Student Roost-Merchant Studios.
Just a 5-minute walk to the University of Strathclyde.
Close to Glasgow Caledonian University and City of Glasgow College.
Near High Street and Queen Street train stations, as well as Buchanan bus station.
Room Type: bronze Studio - Fully furnished with a kitchen, private bathroom, closet, study desk, and bookshelf.
Price: £235/week, which covers all utilities and high-speed Wi-Fi.
Available From: 20 June 2024. Dual occupancy is available at no extra cost, great for couples or friends.
Facilities:
24/7 gym, communal lounges, and an outdoor courtyard.
Game rooms, bike storage, and a laundry room.
Enhanced security with round-the-clock CCTV and a dedicated staff.
Lease: Transfer process managed smoothly by Merchant Studios staff, with potential to renew for the academic year 2024/2025.
*** Visit the Student Roost - Merchant Studios website for more details or to secure your spot.
**** Feel free to contact me directly to arrange a viewing or for more information.

Hi everyone,
Got any questions about Merchant Studios? Feel free to ask!

-Nicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending