The Student Room Group

How long does it take to get your equipment after the needs assessment

Hi all,
Studytech sent my assessment report to sfe on the 10th of May. How long does it usually take for sfe to approve the report? And then how long does it take to get back to the supplier? Am I right in thinking that is studytech too? How long does it take for the equipment to be delivered? (I'm going on holiday mid-late June...)
Hi,

I had my needs assessment for DSA in November 2020, and I received my equipment around 2-4 weeks later, although this was from a different supplier (Barry Bennett) and was during lockdown. So I would imagine that yours would take a similar amount of time, if not quicker.

This is a link to StudyTech's website, which has some FAQ's about types of equipment and delivery times StudyTech

You could also maybe give them a ring, if you have a reference/order number to see about delivery times?

Hope this helps!
Suzan - Student Ambassador
Original post by swiftuk
Hi all,
Studytech sent my assessment report to sfe on the 10th of May. How long does it usually take for sfe to approve the report? And then how long does it take to get back to the supplier? Am I right in thinking that is studytech too? How long does it take for the equipment to be delivered? (I'm going on holiday mid-late June...)

hey, what was the model of the basic laptop that study tech offered you as part of DSA?

Quick Reply