The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

loughborough uni accommodation - Telford???!!!

Hi,

I'm going to loughborough in september and i'am kinda set on telford for accommodation, but i still don't know. Is anyone else thinking about telford? I ideally want a self catered hall, but falk egg rooms look way too small, and the other accoms are too expensive lmao.

I feel like no one really talks about telford and idk whether that's a good thing or bad lol, maybe it's just the things i've seen.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
I'm going to loughborough in september and i'am kinda set on telford for accommodation, but i still don't know. Is anyone else thinking about telford? I ideally want a self catered hall, but falk egg rooms look way too small, and the other accoms are too expensive lmao.
I feel like no one really talks about telford and idk whether that's a good thing or bad lol, maybe it's just the things i've seen.

Hi there,

Great to hear you are coming to Loughborough! 🙂

Telford is located in the Student Village. This is a nice location as you are surrounded by lots of different accommodations so it is busy and very sociable (you may also be close to other friends in different halls as lots of accommodations are in the student village). It is very close to the library and the majority of lecture halls and everything else is pretty much walking distance. It is one of the more affordable accommodations on campus. The rooms have a sink which is useful when sharing a bathroom. As the bathroom is a shared facility this is cleaned for you multiple times a week (which is one less thing to do!) and the kitchen is cleaned weekly. As it is self-catered and shared between 6-8 students the kitchens are sociable and a good way to get to know your flat. If you are considering doing IMS, Telford is well known for its sporting legacy.

I hope this helps give some insight. I you have any questions please do ask 🙂

Alex
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply