The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

uni of birmingham geography entry requirements

hi would anyone studying at uni of birmingham be able to share with me what sort of grades are allowed in to study geography please? i know the entry requirements are aab but was wondering if anyone knew if u could be accepted with lower. thanks so much :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
hi would anyone studying at uni of birmingham be able to share with me what sort of grades are allowed in to study geography please? i know the entry requirements are aab but was wondering if anyone knew if u could be accepted with lower. thanks so much :smile:

Yes, this happens. Some students will have a slightly lower grade requirement for various reasons:

Faced academic challenges: carer, mental health issues.

Will accept an EPQ grade contribution.

From an underprivileged background.

They just want you.

University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Yes, this happens. Some students will have a slightly lower grade requirement for various reasons:

Faced academic challenges: carer, mental health issues.

Will accept an EPQ grade contribution.

From an underprivileged background.

They just want you.

Hi that’s really helpful, thank u, hopefully they’ll just want me :smile:

hi! i'm a y13 that's firmed uob for geography and although uob did not give me a contextual offer they have said on results day if i get 1 grade lower they'll still let me in (as long as i've firmed them which i have) and many other people got this too, hope this helps!
Reply 4
hi! i'm a y13 that's firmed uob for geography and although uob did not give me a contextual offer they have said on results day if i get 1 grade lower they'll still let me in (as long as i've firmed them which i have) and many other people got this too, hope this helps!
Hi yeah that’s really helpful thank u!! I also got this email and I know they’ve done this for other courses as well not just geography :smile:

Quick Reply