The Student Room Group

Am I attractive?

I don’t feel attractive or think of myself as a handsome male, but when I’m at work my female co workers always say I look smart and compliment my haircut or they tell me I look lovely today. Is this a sign I’m attractive?

I’ve always thought of myself as basic, sometimes ugly and bland. No muscles and a receding hairline but I get confused when I hear compliments. What does it mean if my colleagues always say I look smart?
Without a picture we can't answer
Original post by Henners1
I don’t feel attractive or think of myself as a handsome male, but when I’m at work my female co workers always say I look smart and compliment my haircut or they tell me I look lovely today. Is this a sign I’m attractive?
I’ve always thought of myself as basic, sometimes ugly and bland. No muscles and a receding hairline but I get confused when I hear compliments. What does it mean if my colleagues always say I look smart?

Its hard to say for certain, as different people find different things attractive.

I think if you have to question it, you do not fall into the catagory of what would be considered conventional attractiveness.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending