The Student Room Group

Ccea maths M4 higher tier

Hi how did anyone find maths ccea M4 higher tier paper may 16th 2024, Did anyone find it hard? Also does anyone know roughly a pass rate or grade boundary?
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by fificar
Hi how did anyone find maths ccea M4 higher tier paper may 16th 2024, Did anyone find it hard? Also does anyone know roughly a pass rate or grade boundary?

Hello ! I found it somewhat difficult. It was a bit of a shock as it didn’t seem like other papers I had practiced with (Don’t know what was going on with those squirrels !) I’ve been worrying now over the past few days, I didn’t necessarily find it very difficult. Just strange
Reply 2
Hiyaaaa 18/100 raw marks was a Pass (C) last year for m4!! Likely going to be around that
Hiya! I did m4 in 2019 wow that doesn’t feel like that long ago but it actually is and I found it really difficult. I feel like m7 is a lot easier. Really difficult paper. The group boundaries are normally really low so hopefully you have good luck with the rest of your exams. Thinking of you and let me know if if you have any questions or anything because I’ve been through it I remember what it was like.
Original post by fificar

I found it pretty difficult. Squirrel question was very odd and one of the circle theorems questions was hard. I thought it was quite different to the last papers I'd done so hoping grade boundaries are okay.

Quick Reply