The Student Room Group

Primrose Kitten prediction papers

Hi

I was wondering if I could have some feedback from anyone who has used Primrose Kitten's papers for AQA gcses this year and how they have reflected on the predictions. I was mainly looking at maths foundation (not sure if maths harder to predict), Psychology and biology and chemistry higher.

Have them predicted most of the questions, half a quarter.

On limited funds and just wondering if worth buying them or better just doing lots of past papers and revising

Thank you, good luck in your exams
Original post by jewelstone55
Hi
I was wondering if I could have some feedback from anyone who has used Primrose Kitten's papers for AQA gcses this year and how they have reflected on the predictions. I was mainly looking at maths foundation (not sure if maths harder to predict), Psychology and biology and chemistry higher.
Have them predicted most of the questions, half a quarter.
On limited funds and just wondering if worth buying them or better just doing lots of past papers and revising
Thank you, good luck in your exams
hi i haven’t used them this year (did gcses in 2022) but i used them then for science and i wasn’t a massive fan tbh i didn’t think the questions were very similar in style to the aqa ones. i think she does have some videos on predictions if i’m not mistaken which may be worth a watch. for our gcses our teachers actually bought the predicted papers and shared them with us online so that may be worth an ask, good luck for all your exams :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending