The Student Room Group

English Literature Paper 2 Question

It might be a little late to ask but,
how many quotes must we memorise from each poem to sufficiently solidify evidence and understanding on Monday?
There are 15 poems that I need to study so, 3 quotes for each poem would amount to a staggering 45 quotes in total.

There is still Inspector Calls to revise for so I'm having quite a difficult time trying to balance out revision.
Any advice is greatly appreciated guys :smile:)

Please do share useful quotations too if you have any haha.

Thanks guys !!
Reply 1
ps im doing love and relationships for poetry.
Reply 2
Original post by Calz_lm
It might be a little late to ask but,
how many quotes must we memorise from each poem to sufficiently solidify evidence and understanding on Monday?
There are 15 poems that I need to study so, 3 quotes for each poem would amount to a staggering 45 quotes in total.
There is still Inspector Calls to revise for so I'm having quite a difficult time trying to balance out revision.
Any advice is greatly appreciated guys :smile:)
Please do share useful quotations too if you have any haha.
Thanks guys !!

Hi i dont think learning 45 quotes will be a good thing to do since you wont actually remember all of them and inspector calls too

If you are doing power and conflict
I say revise
Exposure
Ozymandias
Checking out me history
Kamikaze
Storm on island

And learn 3 quotes for each with analysis
Reply 3
Original post by Elenak24
Hi i dont think learning 45 quotes will be a good thing to do since you wont actually remember all of them and inspector calls too
I say revise
Exposure
Ozymandias
Checking out me history
Kamikaze
Storm on island

I'm not doing Power and Conflict though, I'm doing Love and Relationships.
Thank you for the advice, I will try the analysis part surely.
Original post by Elenak24
I say revise
Exposure
Ozymandias
Checking out me history
Kamikaze
Storm on island

ooo that's a good lot- i'm revising all of those too- because they can all link with one another for basically all the possible themes that could come up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending