The Student Room Group

Predicted papers for combined science, psychology, maths and geography AQA

Hi

I was wondering if I could have some feedback from anyone who has used Primrose Kitten's papers for AQA gcses this year and how they have reflected on the predictions. I was mainly looking at maths foundation (not sure if maths harder to predict), Psychology and biology and chemistry higher.

Have them predicted most of the questions, half a quarter.

On limited funds and just wondering if worth buying them or better just doing lots of past papers and revising

Thank you, good luck in your exams.
Original post by jewelstone55
Hi
I was wondering if I could have some feedback from anyone who has used Primrose Kitten's papers for AQA gcses this year and how they have reflected on the predictions. I was mainly looking at maths foundation (not sure if maths harder to predict), Psychology and biology and chemistry higher.
Have them predicted most of the questions, half a quarter.
On limited funds and just wondering if worth buying them or better just doing lots of past papers and revising
Thank you, good luck in your exams.

Good morning,

If you are on limited funds then here is a link to quite a few predicted papers -maths higher and foundation-

Just make sure you pick the right tier and exam board then you're off to the races! Metaphorically anyways, in reality you're just studying, far more exciting with far less chance of wasting a bunch of money!

https://www.1stclassmaths.com/exam-papers

(I myself do not claim these to be accurate so do not blame me if the topics covered od not appear on the real test.)

Good luck!
the primrose kitten last minute 3o min reision videos are very helpful and a lot of her predictions come up in the exam
Original post by Greenhouse999
Good morning,
If you are on limited funds then here is a link to quite a few predicted papers -maths higher and foundation-
Just make sure you pick the right tier and exam board then you're off to the races! Metaphorically anyways, in reality you're just studying, far more exciting with far less chance of wasting a bunch of money!
https://www.1stclassmaths.com/exam-papers
(I myself do not claim these to be accurate so do not blame me if the topics covered od not appear on the real test.)
Good luck!

Thank you so much x
I didn't know she did these. Can I ask have you used her predicted papers and done exams this year and if so how much was predicted right. Thank you
Original post by jewelstone55
I didn't know she did these. Can I ask have you used her predicted papers and done exams this year and if so how much was predicted right. Thank you

no i am doing my GCSE's this year
our science teacher said they arent very accurate
he bought them an analysed them

Quick Reply

Latest