The Student Room Group

Re sitting A levels in nov/oct

I recently did my a levels but I know that my results will be bad. I took Cie international a levels and English literature Pearson exdedcel. My only option left is to either find a new pathway or re sit them. I really want to re sit them but as soon as possible I don’t think I can wait until next year may/June series. Is it possible to resort these exams in October/November series 2024?? My school doesn’t do these series of exams but I would apply as an external student to somewhere they do. So is it possible to retake these exams in November because I’ve been trying to find out online but it’s confusing. Some say that they only do it in summer series . Pls help
Original post by pondfish112
I recently did my a levels but I know that my results will be bad. I took Cie international a levels and English literature Pearson exdedcel. My only option left is to either find a new pathway or re sit them. I really want to re sit them but as soon as possible I don’t think I can wait until next year may/June series. Is it possible to resort these exams in October/November series 2024?? My school doesn’t do these series of exams but I would apply as an external student to somewhere they do. So is it possible to retake these exams in November because I’ve been trying to find out online but it’s confusing. Some say that they only do it in summer series . Pls help
Yes you definitely can retake em in November. Had several friends who did just this.
Reply 2
Original post by Tulipbloom
Yes you definitely can retake em in November. Had several friends who did just this.
Thank you. Did ur friends attend uni in the next year or what happened? Because results come in January (mid) I’m thinking of applying to Australia so that would mean I would have to apply in September with my predicted grades from the previous year? Did ur friends do that? Or do universities not accept that since you’re retaking them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending