The Student Room Group

All nighter before exam?

So I have an exam on Tuesday which I’m currently cramming for, as it’ll be one of my hardest exams. Then, I have 2 exams the next day. Should I stay up on Tuesday night to cram for the next two? Obviously I won’t be doing an all nighter before the first exam as well, just for the second two. I don’t know when else I’m going to be able to revise for these exams to be honest, I’ve left everything far too late
Original post by Absuxisjsb
So I have an exam on Tuesday which I’m currently cramming for, as it’ll be one of my hardest exams. Then, I have 2 exams the next day. Should I stay up on Tuesday night to cram for the next two? Obviously I won’t be doing an all nighter before the first exam as well, just for the second two. I don’t know when else I’m going to be able to revise for these exams to be honest, I’ve left everything far too late

I don’t recommend pulling all nighters. You need enough sleep to function, aim for 9 hours sleep. Focus on active recall the evening before and wind down with a shower before going to bed.
Reply 2
Update for anyone curious - I FELL ASLEEP. IN. THE. EXAM.
Reply 3
Original post by Absuxisjsb
Update for anyone curious - I FELL ASLEEP. IN. THE. EXAM.

omg no i’m so sorry
Reply 4
Original post by krumel21
omg no i’m so sorry

I still managed to complete about 80% of it thankfully😅 praying that 80% was good enough to at least scrape a pass

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending