The Student Room Group

NAT 5 Chemistry Revision

Anyone know the best way to maximise chances of getting an A and the most effective way of revising excluding flashcards. Its in 5 days and I've only really been looking at notes and stuff like that, not any proper revision.
Reply 1
Original post by sregginontop
Anyone know the best way to maximise chances of getting an A and the most effective way of revising excluding flashcards. Its in 5 days and I've only really been looking at notes and stuff like that, not any proper revision.

Past papers!!!
Reply 2
yeah I've done a few but I'm still at like around 73% to 79% I need to improve that to at least 85% so that I have a solid chance of getting an A in the exam. But I don't know what to do I know everything but somehow still end up losing marks
Reply 3
yeah I've done a few but I'm still at like around 73% to 79% I need to improve that to at least 85% so that I have a solid chance of getting an A in the exam. But I don't know what to do I know everything but somehow still end up losing marks

There has to be a reason... you can't just lose marks out of thin air... Try and work out which questions you often make mistakes on or have trouble with and focus on those
Reply 4

do you have an achieve account?
Reply 5
Original post by libby<3
do you have an achieve account?

whats that

Quick Reply