The Student Room Group

Accommodation Relet

Hi Everyone!!

Since switching my firm and insurance, i will no longer be needing my accommodation and I am looking for someone to move in. I managed to secure a room at Howard Gardens, Cardiff (owned by Mezzino). It’s a lovely room with a contract of 51 weeks, listed as £170ppw which is decently prices for a private accommodation.

Main Features of the Room:

- Ensuite
- Bathroom with Shower + Sink, very spacious - A study desk
- Multiple outlets
- Double bed
- Large storage space
- Spacious Living Area
- Shared kitchen

Features of the flat and accomodation:

- Free Gym
- Dining area to host dinner parties
- Theatre Room
- Gaming Area
- TV lounge
- Study Spaces

It is such a convenient location for those studying at Cardiff University or even University of South Wales or Cardiff Metropolitan University. A quick 7 minute drive or 20 minute walk to Cardiff University. Only an 11 minute drive to Cardiff Metropolitan, and a 6 minute drive to University of South Wales.
The area provides parking, great nature scenery and overall for only £170 ppw it exceeds expectations!

For any enquiries on the actual accomodation i recommend visiting their website: https://www.mezzino.com/property/howard-gardens/?gad_source=1&gbraid=0AAAAADoZ5uAXZvRTYCmNOJE2KNxGpbe-x&gclid=CjwKCAjwo6GyBhBwEiwAzQTmc6PPazcypa9nuqVfz9IgTJrEyFbVnBb6UCXzvKruy5tv_OYvUigZPBoC5P4QAvD_BwE

So if you interested in getting a room here, feel free to respond to this message and I’ll contact you further!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending