The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath food

Hey!! im deciding accom for the university of bath and can't decide if its worthwhile getting accom with eat and drink credit or not. i rlly like cooking but im wondering if it might be good to have the backup for convenience sometimes. what sort of food is available there? (or what accom is good in general)
Original post by vanillacandles
Hey!! im deciding accom for the university of bath and can't decide if its worthwhile getting accom with eat and drink credit or not. i rlly like cooking but im wondering if it might be good to have the backup for convenience sometimes. what sort of food is available there? (or what accom is good in general)

hey so from what i understand (from open day), E/D credit is baso all the on-campus eateries/canteens/food places. i know it's cheaper to get accom without E/D credit, but ultimately it is up to you and what you'd prefer. not too sure about all the types of food they serve on-campus, would be worthwhile to check out esp if you have dietary reqs, but the student union has nice food apparently (i grabbed a bit of breakfast there lol)
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
As I understand the eat/drink credit just gets you a discount so if you don’t go for the credit you can still purchase all the same foods - if I’m not correct please can someone clarify

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending