The Student Room Group

english eduqas gsce

does anyone have any predictions for inspector calls or a christmas carol
an inspector calls probably eva if it’s a character and either class or generational conflict if it’s a theme
Reply 2
Original post by Hertz24/7
an inspector calls probably eva if it’s a character and either class or generational conflict if it’s a theme

okay thanks so much, is generational conflict basically just looking at the older vs younger generation
Reply 3

also what points would you do for eva, i can only think about how she is like a victim of exploitation etc.
Original post by lucy05678
okay thanks so much, is generational conflict basically just looking at the older vs younger generation
yh basically
that she is faceless, doesn’t have any power, and that she’s a contrast to sheila who’s the same age and how she kind of brings about change in sheila
Reply 6
that she is faceless, doesn’t have any power, and that she’s a contrast to sheila who’s the same age and how she kind of brings about change in sheila

ahhh that makes sense, okay perfect thankyou so so much for your help!
Reply 7
How did everyone do? And boy was I not expecting a Mr Birling question, but I cooked regardless
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending