The Student Room Group

Crush - desperate help pls girlies ! Xx

I have this crush n this guy and he’s so fit but he’s popular and all and idk if he likes me (we r 15) i have made eye contact w him a few times in class and in the exam hall and stuff but idk bcs i started snapping him and then he left me on delivered for AGES - but i feel as though its meant to be if that makes sense:

1. I am currently seeing 111 everywhere (idk what it means!)

2. I am also seeing him everywhere, there have been times where i am waking trough school and he’s like the only one in my year that i see - is this a sign

3. I try to make it obvious by staring at him but idk how to make him look - any tips?

4. He’s the cutest and fittest boy EVER and i cant get over it!, ik my worth also but he’s amazing

5. I’ve never acc had a lasting convo with him, about our lives and general stuff - so many people say just ask him how his day is BUT U DONT UNDERSTAND!, he’s popular im not, we are not friends and i cant simply walk up to him and talk to him, its not that easy

I would really appriciate some help as I am OBSESSED!! Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
I have this crush n this guy and he’s so fit but he’s popular and all and idk if he likes me (we r 15) i have made eye contact w him a few times in class and in the exam hall and stuff but idk bcs i started snapping him and then he left me on delivered for AGES - but i feel as though its meant to be if that makes sense:
1. I am currently seeing 111 everywhere (idk what it means!)
2. I am also seeing him everywhere, there have been times where i am waking trough school and he’s like the only one in my year that i see - is this a sign
3. I try to make it obvious by staring at him but idk how to make him look - any tips?
4. He’s the cutest and fittest boy EVER and i cant get over it!, ik my worth also but he’s amazing
5. I’ve never acc had a lasting convo with him, about our lives and general stuff - so many people say just ask him how his day is BUT U DONT UNDERSTAND!, he’s popular im not, we are not friends and i cant simply walk up to him and talk to him, its not that easy
I would really appriciate some help as I am OBSESSED!! Thanks

okay girl. the first thing imma say is that there's no way you're going to even get a glimpse of whether he likes you or not if you guys don't at least become friends. or friendly classmates. or even just have conversations from time to time. you said that you guys are like completely different in the fact that he's "popular" and you aren't, but maybe THAT'S why he isn't really "paying attention" to you. because you haven't given him any reason to. me personally, when i have a crush on someone, i just go up to them (after a while) and start a conversation. and I KNOW I KNOW u said it's not that simple but hear me out. like maybe if he does end up snapping you back (the long delivered time already says a lot about his attitude to you imo 💀) then like maybe reply and ask something related to the snap. for example (this might be totally unhelpful) but if he snaps himself like playing a video game, then ask him what game he's playing. try to get him to talk about himself- because he's not going to end up crushing on you if he has no clue who you actually are as a person.

then again, you can't force someone to like you back- and if he's not interested, then he's not interested. because at the moment this crush is very one sided- which is TOTALLY OKAY. but if you want him to even have a chance at liking you or even being somewhat friends, you've just got to talk to him. a lot of the time it's easier to text and then over time continue those conversations in real life. but delulu ain't always the solulu 😭 so maybe if nothing works you'll have to leave it be and continue admiring from a distance. if it's meant to happen, it'll happen so don't try force it or like purposely look for signs in everything because we don't want u disappointing yourself girl 🫶
Omg girl, same. I've had a crush on this guy for 4 years tho, so we won't go into the details lol.
But, the number thing, I get. I used to see 23 everywhere, now, 111 is an angel number, so if you believe in that kind of stuff, you can google what it means, I just googles id but it comes up with a ton of different meanings. I wouldn't worry too much about the 111 though, unless you're into the angel / divine kind of stuff.
Seeing him everywhere? I think it's just because you're more aware of him. You probably walk past the same people every day but you don't like them, so you don't really acknowledge them walking past you or near you, but because you like him, you always seek him out in a crowd (I know because I do that too), so if it seems like you're seeing him more than usual, it's probably just that you're more aware and conscious of his presence near you.
In terms of looking at him, and getting him to look at you, sometimes, emphasis on sometimes, guys will avoid eye contact maybe because they don't want to make it obvious they like you. If you really want to get his attention, maybe try playing with your hair, or if someone you know sits near him, talk to them or gesture at them, and when they respond, he'll look to see who they're talking to, you. I mean, personally, I now avoid eye contact with my crush and I mean my situation's more complex but sometimes, again emphasis on sometimes, especially if he's the fit, popular type, he might be the kind of guy to like the "hard to get" girls, I mean, don't take my advice on it though, and if you want him to look at you, I think that can be hard, especially if he doesn't like you, but I guess my previous advice still stands?
In terms of starting a convo, you've got him on snap, so that's good, yes he might leave you on delivered but let's be honest, most people do that to look like they have a busy life. Maybe try sending more interesting snaps to get a conversation started, or ask him about a snap he's sent (good snaps can be pets, they're a really good way to start a conversation, like "oh, what's your dog called", "that's cute" etc, or snap him a film you're watching, maybe he's seen it too...). At least over snap it's less awkward because I get the whole popularity thing, like talking to him in school might be seen as weird. But also, if you're in classes with him, maybe strike convo up, or even just ask if he gets the topic, any slight, subtle ways to start a conversation, and if you can, maintain eye contact, last thing you want is to go bright red in the face and it be a bit too obvious you like him. So, if you can, act calm and talk to him like you would someone you don't have a crush on, I know that kinda doesn't make sense though, but as in, it'll make him more at ease to talk back.
I mean, sorry for the loooong paragraph, hope some of this stuff made sense / was useful, and if it isn't sorry, or if you want any clarification or anything I can try reword some of this mess 😭
But yeah, crushes can be messy and complicated, but fun and exciting, so ig enjoy it while it lasts? 😁
Reply 3
Yea - thanks so much to both of u I rlly appreciate it and I will take ur advice into hand!!! Hopefully we are in the same classes next year as I’m doing my GCSE’s now so like no lessons but u guys have been sooooo helpful!!! Thank you so so so much💓💓
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Yea - thanks so much to both of u I rlly appreciate it and I will take ur advice into hand!!! Hopefully we are in the same classes next year as I’m doing my GCSE’s now so like no lessons but u guys have been sooooo helpful!!! Thank you so so so much💓💓

Also I think I’ll start snapping him again like after GCSEs and hopefully over the summmer something will happen? I’m just scared that he will think im weird if i just walk up to him and start a random convo? X
honestly girl we only live once there's nothing wrong w making convo w someone whether they're "popular" or not, if u don't try you'll never know. ask him how the exams are going and if u don't feel confident in doing so js text him on snap abt it but PLEASE do not spend all ur time and energy on this boy u have a whole summer to enjoy and gcses to finish x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending