The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Fashion marketing at Uni of Manchester, Uni of Leeds or London college of fashion?

I am unsure of where i want to go to uni, i know i want to do fashion marketing and go to a russel group/ UAL. I have heard that there is a lack of student life living in London and that UAL can be quite anti-social/cliquey, can anyone confirm or deny? I also haven't heard much about Uni of Manchester fashion marketing course but rather the MMU course which I am not leaning towards as I would rather a russel group uni however Manchester seems like it has a great student life and would be a cheaper alternative to London. I am also considering Leeds, but again I can't find much information on the quality of the course there. Can anyone offer any advice?
Reply 1
look into apprenticeships!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
I am unsure of where i want to go to uni, i know i want to do fashion marketing and go to a russel group/ UAL. I have heard that there is a lack of student life living in London and that UAL can be quite anti-social/cliquey, can anyone confirm or deny? I also haven't heard much about Uni of Manchester fashion marketing course but rather the MMU course which I am not leaning towards as I would rather a russel group uni however Manchester seems like it has a great student life and would be a cheaper alternative to London. I am also considering Leeds, but again I can't find much information on the quality of the course there. Can anyone offer any advice?

hey! I'm starting fashion marketing at UoM in September! i loved the city when I visited and wanted to go to a russel group but I hear MMU has really good connections for fashion! i know I'm going to do a masters degree but not sure what to do it on, but I thought it might be more business related which UoM is really good for, so I thought it would keep options more open for me
Original post by aperolspritz
hey! I'm starting fashion marketing at UoM in September! i loved the city when I visited and wanted to go to a russel group but I hear MMU has really good connections for fashion! i know I'm going to do a masters degree but not sure what to do it on, but I thought it might be more business related which UoM is really good for, so I thought it would keep options more open for me
Thank you that’s really helpful! Let me know what you think of it in September !

Quick Reply