The Student Room Group

AQA A level Chemistry Paper 3 (7405/3) - 21st June 2024 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aftv123
Yeah you're right. It would be ridiculous for them to go up. I'm just being paranoid haha. And the exams were harder. Paper 2 was sort of painful imo

Maybe I am too hopeful 😭😭 bro I really pray the grade boundaries go down down I need that B for the life of me
Original post by dkozi
how much for A each paper

Like around 66. I think maybe the grades will be similar to 2018. 2019 is very similar to 2023.
Original post by aftv123
I got. 73, 55, and 50
Think that's enough for a B?

Yeah ofc lmao. Boundaries will lower because 2024 chem was much harder than those joke papers in 2023. Good luck to all and enjoy your holidays. Put your mind at rest, if you keep thinking about it you will get sick
Original post by Oongie
Yeah ofc lmao. Boundaries will lower because 2024 chem was much harder than those joke papers in 2023. Good luck to all and enjoy your holidays. Put your mind at rest, if you keep thinking about it you will get sick

Ik haha. I need a B lol. It's driving me a bit mad. But I've calmed down thank you. Time to chill
Original post by Fail_yea
Maybe I am too hopeful 😭😭 bro I really pray the grade boundaries go down down I need that B for the life of me

Same. Im literally praying they go down. And not up. I mean surely they can't go more up. More than 70 percent for an A would be mad
Guys, were there 35 questions or 36 questions? In the unofficial markscheme, loads of people putting answers for question 36 in the mcq section. I didnt see question 36, i only saw question 35 and it said end of questions below it. Please help guys I am getting very worried now.
Original post by arahman5166
Guys, were there 35 questions or 36 questions? In the unofficial markscheme, loads of people putting answers for question 36 in the mcq section. I didnt see question 36, i only saw question 35 and it said end of questions below it. Please help guys I am getting very worried now.
in section a there were 5 questions so mcqs would’ve gone up to 36, but ur prob misremembering that there were 35 so it should be fine, it’s not like the 36th q was on it’s own page or anything
Guys I’ve got really good practical notes that I wanna sell y’all know where I can do that
Original post by Aeshakhan
Guys I’ve got really good practical notes that I wanna sell y’all know where I can do that

u can set up a website and then advertise on tiktok

Quick Reply