The Student Room Group

Igcse cie english literature (0990)

I believe my handwriting was quite poor in the exam and I think the examiner will have difficulty reading it? If they cannot, will I get 0?
Reply 1
My English teacher had many students ask her this question, and there is a possibility. But your exam will get marked and moderated many times by examiners who make over 100 papers and have probably seen and decoded bad handwriting. They should pass it to another examiner if they can't read it.
Reply 2
Original post by earth.b
My English teacher had many students ask her this question, and there is a possibility. But your exam will get marked and moderated many times by examiners who make over 100 papers and have probably seen and decoded bad handwriting. They should pass it to another examiner if they can't read it.

It was only the end of the English Literature Drama paper that was messy so hopefully I don't lose a lot of marks if not lose any marks.
Reply 3
Original post by Harjy
It was only the end of the English Literature Drama paper that was messy so hopefully I don't lose a lot of marks if not lose any marks.

Yes, I am sure it will all go well. Good luck!

Quick Reply