The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

cardiff bioscience 1st year exams

i was wondering how the end of year exams were, i have my first one tomorrow and im getting a bit nervous because i want to do well! even though it's multiple choice, online and open book which realistically seems really easy but i feel like it might throw me off... if anyone has already completed their first year as a bioscience student at cardiff, were the questions quite hard? or would the answers to the questions be hard to find out, i don't know if i can rely just on my notes?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
i was wondering how the end of year exams were, i have my first one tomorrow and im getting a bit nervous because i want to do well! even though it's multiple choice, online and open book which realistically seems really easy but i feel like it might throw me off... if anyone has already completed their first year as a bioscience student at cardiff, were the questions quite hard? or would the answers to the questions be hard to find out, i don't know if i can rely just on my notes?
naur why am i also here i was just going to ask the same thing 😭😭 **** biochem
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by soochiii
naur why am i also here i was just going to ask the same thing 😭😭 **** biochem

LMAO we got this but why am i literally struggling with the peerwise questions too
Original post by Anonymous

Wishing you all the best for your exams! First year is always tough. It's sometimes hard knowing how people managed first year exams since you don't get to see people in other years often! It might be worth asking the biosciences society on campus? Or otherwise, there are student ambassadors on this platform who are also biosciences students. They may be able to give you some advice? :smile:

~ Fatiha, Cardiff University Student Rep

Quick Reply