The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Have I got 'everything' from my MMU certificate and transcript?

Hi guys! Long time ago Alumni here.
I want to check before I send my documents to get my degree recognised abroad that my degree certificate and transcript has everything.

There are two pieces of paper with three faces.
Piece 1 face 1- Emblem of MMU, my degree name, my full name, my grade, signed by the chancellor. The certificate.
Piece 1 face 2- Blank.

Piece 2 Face 1- A table with the list of modules/subjects, level, credit value, mark, grade, academic period. has institution ID, student info above table.

Piece 2 Face 2- An info page detailing that MMU is to Countrywide standards, with descriptors of grades below.

Except these three faces, is there anything else?

Many thanks

George
Original post by GeorgeRamskill93
Hi guys! Long time ago Alumni here.
I want to check before I send my documents to get my degree recognised abroad that my degree certificate and transcript has everything.
There are two pieces of paper with three faces.
Piece 1 face 1- Emblem of MMU, my degree name, my full name, my grade, signed by the chancellor. The certificate.
Piece 1 face 2- Blank.
Piece 2 Face 1- A table with the list of modules/subjects, level, credit value, mark, grade, academic period. has institution ID, student info above table.
Piece 2 Face 2- An info page detailing that MMU is to Countrywide standards, with descriptors of grades below.
Except these three faces, is there anything else?
Many thanks
George

Hi @GeorgeRamskill93 that all sounds about right! If you wanna double check though, feel free to email [email protected] who can confirm for you🙂 - Chloe
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Quick Reply