The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Still didn't apply for accommodation at bath

I didn't apply for accommodation and it opened on 8th of May, so 11 days gone. Will I be at a disadvantage if apply in a couple of days?
Reply 1
Original post by ppaden
I didn't apply for accommodation and it opened on 8th of May, so 11 days gone. Will I be at a disadvantage if apply in a couple of days?

No, because it's not first come first serve, as per the allocation procedure. The only issue is if you apply after the deadline of July 1, so you should be fine.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by mesub
No, because it's not first come first serve, as per the allocation procedure. The only issue is if you apply after the deadline of July 1, so you should be fine.

Are you saying that I can apply till first of July with no disadvantage? So, I have a lot of time to think and to choose accommodation or different options? Thank you
Original post by ppaden
Are you saying that I can apply till first of July with no disadvantage? So, I have a lot of time to think and to choose accommodation or different options? Thank you

Yes - exactly this.
Bath doesnt allocate accommodation by the date you applied.
Just make sure you apply by 1 July.
Reply 4
Original post by ppaden

As above, yes. Plenty of time to think should you need it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending