The Student Room Group

big cup bikini shops

I have a big cup (DDD) but a small band (30) and really struggle to find a bikini which fits me right! It’s super annoying trying to find a cute bikini, like the string ones I’ve seen online when I buy them and the cups of the bikini are borderline flashing people :/.

Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on shops which do bikinis like this which aren’t crazy expensive! I know Abrecombie do some but they’re pretty pricey and pretty ugly aswell, Monday Swimwear is cute but the colours they have are pretty boring and again very expensive :frown:.
Original post by twoweeks
I have a big cup (DDD) but a small band (30) and really struggle to find a bikini which fits me right! It’s super annoying trying to find a cute bikini, like the string ones I’ve seen online when I buy them and the cups of the bikini are borderline flashing people :/.
Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on shops which do bikinis like this which aren’t crazy expensive! I know Abrecombie do some but they’re pretty pricey and pretty ugly aswell, Monday Swimwear is cute but the colours they have are pretty boring and again very expensive :frown:.
Mark's and Spencer are very good usually for big size clothing for women with big breasts.

I use M&S and Primark for big size bikinis and bras as I'm 44 DD and find those two stores very good. M&S will help you out as they tend to measure you first and then recommend stuff ok.

I'm similar to you downstairs with small waist but always had big upstairs.
Brastop and Bravissimo have cup-sized swimsuits. Also, the cup size one larger than DD is E here, rather than DDD in the US.

Quick Reply

Latest