The Student Room Group

Seeking help.

Hello. I don't know how to put my thoughts in to words. I'll turn 21 this year and I still haven't finished my Alevels. I have biology and chemistry (Edexcel). I sat for AS level repeat exams in January this year, and the results didn't turn out to be well. I'm currently doing A2 and have my exams few days later. I'm panicking a lot. I've a lot of health issues and severe disorders which are truly obstacles. So I don't think I'll be able to continue anymore, it's draining me out. Will it be ok if I take a break for a few months to figure out my interest? Is it ok if I quit Alevels now and give it a pause? Is it possible to study English and English literature now, from scratch? I mean will I be able to finish Alevels within 2 years if I start from 2025?? And is being 23/24 too late to finish Alevels? I'm sorry I've already asked a lot of questions but I'm getting sick day by day, I'm mentally exhausted. It would be an honour if someone helps me, I'll be grateful forever.
Have a nice day :"(
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Reply 1
Original post by sky_7803
Hello. I don't know how to put my thoughts in to words. I'll turn 21 this year and I still haven't finished my Alevels. I have biology and chemistry (Edexcel). I sat for AS level repeat exams in January this year, and the results didn't turn out to be well. I'm currently doing A2 and have my exams few days later. I'm panicking a lot. I've a lot of health issues and severe disorders which are truly obstacles. So I don't think I'll be able to continue anymore, it's draining me out. Will it be ok if I take a break for a few months to figure out my interest? Is it ok if I quit Alevels now and give it a pause? Is it possible to study English and English literature now, from scratch? I mean will I be able to finish Alevels within 2 years if I start from 2025?? And is being 23/24 too late to finish Alevels? I'm sorry I've already asked a lot of questions but I'm getting sick day by day, I'm mentally exhausted. It would be an honour if someone helps me, I'll be grateful forever.
Have a nice day :"(

If A levels are not working for you, have you thought of an apprenticeship or a more vocational route?

https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/advice/a-level-choices/a-levels-or-btecs-which-should-you-take
Reply 2
Original post by RM-UK
If A levels are not working for you, have you thought of an apprenticeship or a more vocational route?
https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/advice/a-level-choices/a-levels-or-btecs-which-should-you-take

Hello. Thank you for providing me the link. I haven't really heard about these before, I appreciate you for enlightening me. I've read the article and it's great. However, in my country, I'm afraid these are not available yet😞
Original post by sky_7803
Hello. Thank you for providing me the link. I haven't really heard about these before, I appreciate you for enlightening me. I've read the article and it's great. However, in my country, I'm afraid these are not available yet😞

hey i'm currently sitting my exams right now but after I would be happy to help you out if you'd like?
Reply 4
Original post by ManUnited3103
hey i'm currently sitting my exams right now but after I would be happy to help you out if you'd like?

Hello, yes sure I'd love it😃 Good luck on your exam!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending