The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Halls accomodation - mature student

Hi,

I'm a mature student, but want to stay in halls on campus in 1st year as it's the easiest option.

Are there halls specifically for mature students? or are they placed together in flats/floors. How does the accommodation portal work?

thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
I'm a mature student, but want to stay in halls on campus in 1st year as it's the easiest option.
Are there halls specifically for mature students? or are they placed together in flats/floors. How does the accommodation portal work?
thanks.

Hi,

The halls will just be a mix of students, but this is definitely still an option for mature students. And the accommodation portal is where you book the accommodation, you can pick the room you want so who you end up with on a floor does tend to be a random mix. I would say if you are looking for a quieter accommodation, depending on where you are studying, 71-75 Penrhyn Road is smaller and quieter than the other accommodation, so this may be a good option.

The accommodation team may have more information on the best options. Here is the email to contact [email protected]

I hope this helps :smile:
-Grace (Kingston Rep)
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Quick Reply