The Student Room Group

Brampton manor, LAE, NCS

Does anyone know anybody who got in lae or brampton manor after gcse, with a 7.5 or above average gcse after getting rejected or not even applying to the school before gcses, this is my situation at the moment, i got an offer at NCS, but don't realy know if it's as good as LAE or brampton manor .tHANK YOU
i know someone who got into ncs without applying, just turned up to the school on results day. however it is quite unlikely - also how did you get an offer to ncs if they arent given offers this year?
also brampton is much more strict apparently and oversubscribed so unlikely to get in if you don't apply - but still worth the try ig
Original post by sonigreendress
i know someone who got into ncs without applying, just turned up to the school on results day. however it is quite unlikely - also how did you get an offer to ncs if they arent given offers this year?
also brampton is much more strict apparently and oversubscribed so unlikely to get in if you don't apply - but still worth the try ig

sorry, i meant another school , i know they didn't give out offers, but i applied there, they sent some email about not giving offer as it's not fair on all applicants, something like that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending