The Student Room Group

Application in Aston Uni.

I will be giving my last year of Alevels in this May. And expected to get B,B,C overall. I am planning to apply for Aston university, next September(2025). Can anyone please tell me, what scholarships will be available for me( International Student). And is there any benefits for early application?
There are no advantages to making an early application (ie. before the January deadline) - you have exactly the same chance of an offer whenever you apply. However, if you leave it to January to apply, it will just take Universities longer to process your application and you will probably get a later offer.

Aston International Scholarships - International Scholarships | Aston University
Just be aware that UK Unis rarely provide 'full cost' scholarships, and for all Unis, the best you can expect is a 'fee reduction'. or similar.
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
There are no advantages to making an early application (ie. before the January deadline) - you have exactly the same chance of an offer whenever you apply. However, if you leave it to January to apply, it will just take Universities longer to process your application and you will probably get a later offer.
Aston International Scholarships - International Scholarships | Aston University
Just be aware that UK Unis rarely provide 'full cost' scholarships, and for all Unis, the best you can expect is a 'fee reduction'. or similar.

I heard there is something called Early Acceptance discount or something like that. Thats why I was asking, if I can get some discount in my course. Plus which month should be ideal for applying, if I tend to join from 2025 September?
Original post by riik112233
I heard there is something called Early Acceptance discount or something like that. Thats why I was asking, if I can get some discount in my course. Plus which month should be ideal for applying, if I tend to join from 2025 September?

No such thing as 'early discount' in The UK - and whilst you can start completing your UCAS application now, you cannot formally submit it until 3 September.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending