The Student Room Group

Student finance - more information required

Hello!
I uploaded a digital PFF2 form along with the pension evidence required a few days ago to my application as my parents couldn't give their sponsorship details via the link sent to them due to a separate issue. Because of this, where it says "awaiting sponsorship 1 & 2 details" on my application it says not complete. I assumed this would just update when my PFF2 form was looked at but this morning I have received an email from SFE saying they require more information from my parents. Is this just an automatic email because it is too soon for anyone to have looked at the form and the evidence or am I required to take further action based on the email? Hope somebody can help, thank you!
Original post by bd#
Hello!
I uploaded a digital PFF2 form along with the pension evidence required a few days ago to my application as my parents couldn't give their sponsorship details via the link sent to them due to a separate issue. Because of this, where it says "awaiting sponsorship 1 & 2 details" on my application it says not complete. I assumed this would just update when my PFF2 form was looked at but this morning I have received an email from SFE saying they require more information from my parents. Is this just an automatic email because it is too soon for anyone to have looked at the form and the evidence or am I required to take further action based on the email? Hope somebody can help, thank you!

Hi there, if you want to contact us via the live chat in your account or on 0300 100 0607 we can check this and further assist. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending