The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

worried wont get accom at kcl

I applied to the KAAS programme last night and I'm really worried that by the time it gets approved all the accommodations near to strand will be taken. is anyone in the same boat? i really don't want to have to commute a long distance from my accommodation to campus
Reply 1
How certain are you that you will get approved, how likely, also can you not look into some accomodation now and maybe contact landlords etc and ask about reservation, as I am sure if you don't end up getting approved someone else will want to live there, also you could see if a small deposit, depending on you finances could save you accomodations?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
same but i've applied for ADP and i still havent heard back . I've been waiting from the first week of May and im super worried cuz the deadline's approaching.
Stamford street apartments disappear in a blink of an eye.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I applied to the KAAS programme last night and I'm really worried that by the time it gets approved all the accommodations near to strand will be taken. is anyone in the same boat? i really don't want to have to commute a long distance from my accommodation to campus

uhm dw looking at the time you applied they might get back to you a little quicker than some of the stories on here i also applied for kaas and got approved. i applied early may and and they got back to me a week later asking for proof of income and then they got back to me 4 days later saying it’s approved so dw you may just find accoms available if and when they approve you
for kaas there’s angel lane, battersea and wolfson house left rn xx
Original post by Anonymous

sorry to break it to you but there are no more SSA rooms lefts for kaas…

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending