The Student Room Group

Relationship questions

How would you feel if your gf chose to go on a vocation with her friends instead of spending the college break together? We talked about focus on finding a part-time jobs and spend our college break together but idk how should I feel about this after she told me about the plan with her friends but not me. I’d feel guilty if I plans sth like that with my friends, I’d rather spend time with her or unless she will come with me on the vocation. How should I talk with her about this? Idk how to handle it 😕
Original post by Anonymous
How would you feel if your gf chose to go on a vocation with her friends instead of spending the college break together? We talked about focus on finding a part-time jobs and spend our college break together but idk how should I feel about this after she told me about the plan with her friends but not me. I’d feel guilty if I plans sth like that with my friends, I’d rather spend time with her or unless she will come with me on the vocation. How should I talk with her about this? Idk how to handle it 😕

Look if she’s clingy then I get it and understand her preference would be to spend time with her man but if it’s her friends then the quote or saying “sisters before brothers” and look it’s a vacation mate. Personally what’s there to talk about I think your getting too disheartened over it I would understand if you guys barely see one and other for example the once or twice a week but if you see each other regularly give the half term to a vacation to her and her friends. Out of curiosity could there be trust issues behind this…behind her going hence why your questioning?

Quick Reply